Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Enjoying The Feeling of Being Retired From Adventure Running

One year ago, I announced via this blog that I have retired from running across states and countries. Sometimes when athletes retire from something that they've done for most of their life, they come out of retirement so that they can try and relive the feeling and excitement of their sport one more time. So, what am I feeling now that it has been nearly 7 years since my last adventure run (across the Mojave Desert) and having been officially retired from running over a marathon a day across vast land areas all alone while pushing a support stroller of gear, food and water weighing half of my body weight?

I feel great and have absolutely no regrets!

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: