Monday, October 12, 2020

I Love The Colors That Are Around And In My Life!

Autumn is my favorite time of year! There's just something about the crispness of the air, the colorful trees, and the overall beauty that comes with this season. We're not even halfway through October and our family has already enjoyed many activities of the season. Orchard visits, horseback riding, pumpkin picking, marshmallow roasting, and more have made this an autumn to remember... and there's still plenty of autumn to go!

This past summer Kelley and I celebrated 5 years of being in each other's lives... and 2020 marks our second wedding anniversary. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend, the most beautiful woman in the world, and my partner for life. We've created countless memories over the past 5+ years and I am incredibly thankful.

In so many ways, Kelley has brought out the colors of my life -- similar to the lovely trees of Indiana that surround us. You see, the gorgeous red, orange, and yellow pigments in fall foliage are actually there all year, just under the surface. Sunlight helps fuel plant cells containing a chemical called chlorophyll, which gives leaves its vivid green color while working to turn light into energy. When sunlight diminishes in fall, chlorophyll breaks down, letting the plant’s hidden red, yellow, and orange hues to shine through. Now, I'm not saying that Kelley isn't a ray of sunshine in my life! She most definitely is. I'm saying that she has also brought to the surface of my life colors that I never knew were there. With Kelley in my life, I see colors I truly had never seen before.

Yes, autumn is my favorite time of year... and I love the colors that are around and in my life.

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: