Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My Christmas Shopping is Complete! Wishing All a Blessed Christmas!

According to a Lending Tree survey, 25 percent of Americans completed their Christmas shopping before Halloween. I, however, just finished my Christmas shopping today. Those of you who usually follow this blog have seen that I've posted only eight writings in the past month. Between decorating and shopping for Christmas, working 40 hours per week at my job, and preparing Sunday school lessons in my spare time... I just haven't had much time for tossing writings onto this blog. That's typically how it is this time of year.

So, my shopping is done and I have about 75 percent of my wrapping accomplished. I guess that's not too bad for there still being two weeks before Christmas. It was recently reported that the average American consumer is expected to spend about $850 on Christmas gifts. As we've seen in the news, this year has seen record online sales -- primarily due to limitations on in-store shopping due to the Coronavirus. Many retailers had "Black Friday" deals throughout much of November!

This year, our home has the most Christmas trees we've ever put up -- a total of three full-size trees, completely decorated. There's one in the living room, one in the formal dining room, and one in our sunroom (as seen in the photos). However, businesswoman Martha Stewart certainly has us beat! She puts up 40 in her Bedford, New York home! She has reported that she puts up at least five trees in each room. So, our three trees are nothing compared to the number in Martha's house!

Our family is truly looking forward to the next few weeks as we celebrate Christmas and then bring in the new year. I pray that each of you reading this has a very blessed time in the coming weeks!

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: