Monday, October 23, 2017

What Ever Happened to PaceTrek.com?

From 2008 through 2011, I used a domain titled "PaceTrek.com" -- and posted my running adventures at that address. If you've visited the PaceTrek.com domain lately (which I no longer own), you've probably seen that it has nothing to do with running. I have NOTHING to do with that website!

If you want to access any of my running adventures online, you'll simply need to come to this blog. This is the ONLY place for gaining access to my solo running adventures across America, Germany, Alaska, the Mojave Desert and elsewhere. It provides you with links to my YouTube channel and my various photo albums through Google Photos (see below).

Again, I have not owned PaceRun.com or PaceTrek.com for many years and anything published at those domain addresses has nothing to do with me or the PACE (Promoting Active Children Everywhere) projects that I've done through The P.A.C.E. Fitness Foundation -- which I formed many years ago.

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: