Wednesday, October 25, 2017

This is My 200th Blog Post in 16 Months

This is the 200th blog post that I've made in the past 16 months. It was in June 2016 when I decided to start blogging again after a 5-year absence. I had blogged regularly from 2006 through 2011 as I did various mega-mileage running adventures. Writing about running, bicycling and other fitness topics has been something I enjoy, and I'll continue to write as I feel compelled. If you've followed this blog for any amount of time, you've probably seen that I don't post every day, and I don't post at all on weekends. I do try to post something weekly, at minimum.

It always amazes me how many people access my blog from various countries. Just in the past week I've had readers from the USA, Russia, Canada, Poland, Ukraine, France, Portugal, Thailand, and Brazil. My most popular blog post in the past 16 months has been "I'm Officially Retired From Running Across States and Countries."

I apply keyword tags to each blog post so that search engines can catalog my writings. Each day there are readers to my blog who locate it through a search engine when doing a health/fitness query. My blog is a voluntary effort and one that I hope benefits others.

To those who stop by my blog now and then to read, I say thank you!

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: