Wednesday, January 17, 2024

After a 4-week Run, the Beard Experiment Comes to an End

My four-week beard experiment officially came to an end yesterday. I hadn't had a beard since age 26 -- which was 33 years ago -- and thought I'd see what it would look like. As you can see from the progression photos, there certainly was white coming in on my chin. However, the rest of my hair is remaining brown. A beard certainly made me look older. However, there were some negatives to it. I didn't like how little crumbs of food would be on my whiskers, and I didn't care for the feel of the beard against my pillow at night. I can't grow a big, bushy beard, but even a thinner beard takes maintenance. Frankly, it's easier to just shave each day. Maybe I'll try it in another 33 years. Let's see... at that point I'll be 92 years of age.

Gotta Run,

Paul J. Staso

_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: