Friday, February 8, 2019

I Am The Founder and President of The P.A.C.E. Fitness Foundation

Today I did something that I've been doing for 10 years. I filed the annual report with the Montana Secretary of State's office for The P.A.C.E. Fitness Foundation -- which I created to promote youth health and fitness on a global scale. In past years, I've written about


I've also previously written about my real job, which is not as President of The P.A.C.E. Fitness Foundation.

The foundation I created is just one of 1,689,062 tax-exempt organizations currently in existence within the United States. Estimates vary, but most experts agree that less than half of non-profit organizations survive beyond five years. Of those that survive, perhaps one-third are in financial distress. The P.A.C.E. Fitness Foundation has been around for a decade and is in good standing with the Secretary of State and the IRS. Currently, my life is focused on my full-time job in law, enjoying time with my beautiful wife, and helping to raise two wonderful stepdaughters. The foundation is something that I maintain all of the corporate filings for, and I make certain that it remains in good standing. However, it is not something that occupies much of my time at this point in my life. Of course, that may change in the future.

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: