Wednesday, February 13, 2019

What Became of My Old Domains -- PaceRun.com and PaceTrek.com?

Those of you who followed my running adventures across states and countries from 2006 through 2011 know that I owned two Internet domains where I posted information about my journeys. Those domains were PaceRun.com and PaceTrek.com. Everything that I have posted online can now be accessed exclusively through this blog. I chose "PACE" for the domains I operated between 2006 and 2011 because it is an acronym for "Promoting Active Children Everywhere" and it is also included in the name of the non-profit foundation that I have been the President of for 10 years -- The P.A.C.E. Fitness Foundation. Here is how the PaceRun.com website looked in May 2006, just one month before I began the solo run across America:


And this is what the PaceTrek.com website looked like in May 2008 -- the first year I had it online (and after completing my first "PACE Trek" running challenge involving schools worldwide):



Again, if you want to access anything that I now have online regarding my past running adventures, this blog is the best portal.

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: