Monday, August 10, 2020

Currently, I'm Not Doing Presentations at Schools or Other Venues

My website statistics show that I've been getting more traffic lately to my motivational speaking page. Perhaps schools are looking to try and motivate students with a positive message as the world is in such a negative time due to the Coronavirus pandemic and so much more. Unfortunately, at this time I am not doing any public presentations. That may change in the future, but for now I'm not scheduling any appearances. I'm very grateful for the kind compliments I've received about my presentations, some of which include:


From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: