The mayor has included the following in the executive order (summarized below):
- All essential retail establishments shall limit the number of customers in their establishment at one time.
- Customers are limited to one person per family while shopping. Each person entering an establishment should wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed in essential retail establishments.
- Drive-thru, curb-side take out and delivery services by restaurants can continue. Masks should be worn to cover the mouth and nose of all persons making deliveries of this type as well as during preparation of food.
- All individuals in high-risk populations including the elderly and those with chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes or lung disease are strongly encouraged to avoid all public gatherings and to minimize all travel to the maximum extent possible.