Thursday, August 27, 2020

My Beautiful Wife Constantly Blesses Me in Countless Ways

In October 2019, my wife and I purchased a Chevy Silverado 1500 truck -- one of the vehicles in our three-car fleet. It's the All-Star Edition with a heavy-duty trailering package; a 5.3-liter V8 engine; 4-wheel drive automatic; 6-inch tubular oval chrome assist steps; heavy-duty rear automatic locking differential; Z71 off-road suspension package; skid plate package; stability control -- with anti-roll; traction control -- ABS and driveline; privacy/tinted glass; air conditioning; cruise control; power heated mirrors; power steering; locking tailgate; Bluetooth; and more. However, there were a few other items that I wanted to get for the truck, but with numerous home projects that Kelley and I took on this year (including our renovated sunroom), it seemed that the things I wanted to add to the truck would have to wait.

My beautiful wife surprised me by ordering the items I wanted, including window visors; a rock/bug deflector; fender flares; and, a new bed liner and bed cover. She even helped to put all of it onto the truck! For any guys reading this who are searching for the most beautiful, thoughtful and sweet woman in the world, I'm sorry to tell you that she's already married... and I'm the lucky and blessed man who gets to go home to her each day when I leave the office.

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: