Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Nine Years Ago This Week I Took On A 500-Mile Run Across Germany

This week marks 9 years since I began a solo run across Germany to promote youth health and fitness at U.S. Department of Defense schools on military bases across that country. It was an experience that I will always remember fondly. While in the country, I did about 25 school assemblies and presented to thousands of children. I ran 19 marathons in 21 days and over 22,000 school children from 9 countries ran along with me virtually in teams at their schools. Photos and videos of that Germany adventure are still online (see below). The Bavarian News (an authorized publication for members of the U.S. Department of Defense) published the following article as I was in Germany and I decided to share that today as a flashback to that run across Deutschland.


From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: