Today, I read the following words online:
Chivalry is Dead! At one time, men were allowed to express the way they honored women by doing chivalrous acts such as: opening the door for a woman, pulling out her chair, paying for dinner, and other acts. It no longer lives as these things are offensive to women in the wake of feminism due to the myth of male power, otherwise known as the 'patriarchy.' Men now are floundering in society as they cannot express any genuine acts of true masculinity because it has been branded as 'toxic' and 'oppressive.'
- Sending a quick text throughout the day;
- Not having his phone at the dinner table;
- Letting the woman choose the Netflix program to watch;
- Posting a photo of their partner/date on social media;
- Paying for the Uber ride; and,
- Listening to her Spotify playlist instead of his.
Keep Reaching For Life's Mileposts,