Saturday, August 20, 2016

This Blog's Global Audience: 16 Countries In The Past Few Weeks!

I dusted off this blog a couple of months ago (in June) and have made 50 posts since then. I had taken about five years off from blogging and decided to see if there would be any interest in my writings if I were to start again. Looking at the visitor statistics for this blog, I can tell you that the readership is global and frequent. Just in the past few weeks I've had readers from the United States, China, Portugal, Germany, France, Latvia, Sweden, Romania, United Kingdom, Philippines, Australia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Canada, and Ireland. Of course, my blog has a translation tool to turn my English text into whatever language the reader prefers. That definitely helps to increase my audience.

Some blog posts are more popular than others. So far, my most read blog post has been "Only 9 States Require Providing Recess." This could be because in many locations the new school year is beginning. I'm encouraged by the readership numbers I'm seeing and will continue to write on this blog. I may not post daily, but I will post frequently. Thank you for reading! I appreciate it!

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: