Tuesday, January 14, 2020

500 Blog Posts?? My Fingers Have Typed Countless Words in 4 Years.

There's the Indianapolis 500, the Fortune 500, and now... Paul Staso's 500th blog post. Those of you who have followed this blog know that I returned to the blogosphere in June 2016 after taking five years away from writing on the Internet. Today, I'm celebrating my 500th blog post since returning to the sea of online blogs -- which now total over 600 million!

It is estimated that there are about 6 million online blog posts made each day. My blog posts range in word count from about 500 to as much as 1,200. I don't make a penny from this blog. I never have. I write simply because it is something I enjoy, and it puts to use one of my B.A. degrees -- journalism.

This blog is maintained on the Google service called Blogger. It is one of the oldest blogging platforms (around since 1999) and the only blog service I've used. I don't run ads on my blog and I don't push products. I primarily write about things related to faith, family and fitness. I do share stories from my adventures of running solo across states and countries, but I don't want that to be the primary focus of this blog. Typically, this blog receives slightly more than 1,000 readers each month from countries around the world -- most people locating the blog via Google topic searches. Just in the past 24 hours I've had readers from the United States; Netherlands; Switzerland; Germany; Austria; Sweden; France; Russia; Singapore; and, the United Kingdom.

I'll keep writing and I hope you'll keep reading!

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: