1) Be Kind: practice a random act of kindness.
2) Be Confident: don't be afraid to be your unique self.
3) Be Adventurous: try something you've never done before.
4) Be Creative: make something cool.
5) Be Independent: take the initiative to do something yourself.
6) Be A Dreamer: you can achieve great things if you dream big.
7) Be Brave: be confident in doing the right thing.
I really like those words! Honeycomb cereal, created by Post Foods, has been around since I was born -- in 1965. I think it's great to see a company promoting a positive message like this.
If you haven't tried Honeycomb cereal, give it a go! It's ranked in the top 15 cereal brands. Join the 'swarms' of people who are already enjoying it. Read the message on the box, eat the Honeycomb, and then 'bee' a change in the world! I know, you're probably wanting me to 'buzz off' with my puns. Well, I certainly don't want to be a pest!
Keep Reaching For Life's Mileposts,