Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A Positive Message on The Back of a Honeycomb Cereal Box

The other day I poured a bowl of Honeycomb cereal and an image on the back of the box caught my attention. It was an enlarged photo of a piece of Honeycomb along with the words: "Honeycomb can help fuel your dreams!" It outlines seven things that anyone can do during a week on their way to their dreams. Those things are:

1) Be Kind: practice a random act of kindness.

2) Be Confident: don't be afraid to be your unique self.

3) Be Adventurous: try something you've never done before.

4) Be Creative: make something cool.

5) Be Independent: take the initiative to do something yourself.

6) Be A Dreamer: you can achieve great things if you dream big.

7) Be Brave: be confident in doing the right thing.

I really like those words! Honeycomb cereal, created by Post Foods, has been around since I was born -- in 1965. I think it's great to see a company promoting a positive message like this.

If you haven't tried Honeycomb cereal, give it a go! It's ranked in the top 15 cereal brands. Join the 'swarms' of people who are already enjoying it. Read the message on the box, eat the Honeycomb, and then 'bee' a change in the world! I know, you're probably wanting me to 'buzz off' with my puns. Well, I certainly don't want to be a pest!

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: