In this blog, I've made posts about my spiritual life and personal journey into the Catholic church (click on the titles below to read the posts):
- Saint Francis de Sales ("The Gentleman Saint") is an Inspirational Saint
- Safe Environment Training Program to Volunteer in the Catholic Church
- I Am 20,031 Days Into My Spiritual Journey... And Counting
- Becoming Catholic -- My Journey Into The Catholic Church
- Becoming Catholic -- The Journey Continues
Last Sunday, I entered the Catholic church through a profession of faith and reception of Confirmation and the Eucharist. My wife has been a Catholic since the cradle and now we are one in faith and attend Mass each week with the joy and blessing of being able to experience the sacraments side by side.