Monday, December 30, 2019

In 2019, Some May Have Done a "180-Degree Turn." I Just Did a "180."

This is my final blog post for 2019. In fact, it's my final blog post of this decade! I'm heading into a new year with an incredibly blessed life. I am deeply in love with my beautiful wife and experience consistent joy in being the father of four wonderful adult children and a step-dad to four other amazing people. I have strong health, a stable job, a lovely home, a new truck, a good church, and so much more. I have no complaints as I see out 2019 and usher in 2020.

Some people go into a new year wanting to do a 180-degree turn in certain areas of their life. I can say that I didn't go into 2019 that way. However, I did end up actually doing a 180. This is my 180th blog post for 2019! Essentially, I wrote an average of one blog post ever other day during the year. That's a lot of writing! I jotted down countless thoughts and provided my perspective on some issues; shared some stories from the past; included topics with the hope of making people think; and, introduced readers to some interesting people undertaking some remarkable challenges. Based on this blog's readership statistics, there were 13,094 visitors to this blog in 2019 -- or an average of 1,091 per month -- from nearly 30 countries around the world. Here are just a few of the more popular writings I've done in 2019 based on blog statistics (click on the titles to read each):
And my most popular blog post for 2019 is "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!", which was viewed by 1,420 readers.

Aside from those listed above, there are 143 other writings from 2019 in this blog. You can use this blog's menu to access all of the writings via their titles -- or you can do a keyword search using this blog's search feature (if you're using a phone, scroll to the bottom of the blog and click on the "view web version" link to access the menu and search features). Now, it's time to turn the calendar and head into 2020. Perhaps it will be a year of even greater clarity -- acquiring an even clearer perspective on family, faith and fitness... the topics I aim to focus on in this blog. Yes, perhaps 2020 will be a 20/20 year, and we know that ophthalmologists say that a visual acuity of 20/20 is considered perfect vision. Let's all aim to make 2020 a 20/20 year!

Happy New Year!

From Him, Through Him, For Him (Romans 11:36),

Paul J. Staso
_______________________________________

Visit my YouTube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/pacetrek

Click on any of the links below to see some of my adventure photos: